Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magic Kingdom

Magic Kingdom

A few days in the heat and humidity of Florida means Temple Island rubber is in order...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    - TexZan -

How long you gonna be there Tex? We are headed there on Tuesday!

Quote Originally Posted by TexZan View Post
    A few days in the heat and humidity of Florida means Temple Island rubber is in order...

Looking smart Tex! A severe case of CAVOK you have there...!

The Globemaster looks smooth on the TI rubber too, a massive fan of that look.

J.

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    How long you gonna be there Tex? We are headed there on Tuesday!
    We got home yesterday. 18 hours of driving over two days with four kids...

- TexZan -

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Looking smart Tex! A severe case of CAVOK you have there...!

The Globemaster looks smooth on the TI rubber too, a massive fan of that look.

J.
    Yeah...the sun was brutal. We searched for shade all week and I have the raccoon tanline to prove it!

- TexZan -

Quote Originally Posted by TexZan View Post
    Yeah...the sun was brutal. We searched for shade all week and I have the raccoon tanline to prove it!
    We were there a couple of weeks ago, we stood in front of the castle for the lunchtime 15 mins show - afterwards I thought I was gonna pass out... Us Brits aren't used to 100f! Did you see the new firework show - I think we just missed them?

Quote Originally Posted by scwheeler View Post
    We were there a couple of weeks ago, we stood in front of the castle for the lunchtime 15 mins show - afterwards I thought I was gonna pass out... Us Brits aren't used to 100f! Did you see the new firework show - I think we just missed them?
    The new show is pretty impressive. We saw it the third night it happened, and the kids were blown away (as was I). 100F isn't so bad if you're prepped for it and living where it's a little less humid (Texas), but Florida heat is its own level of misery!
    - TexZan -

I'm glad it isn't just us then Tex. That's trouble with Disney/Universal, whenever we go they're always opening something new that we just miss, therefore forcing us to go back in a couple of years

We are on day 4/5 of the parks and whooped at this point! We were at the Magic Kingdom again today and will try to muster up the energy to get back tonight for the fireworks show. You think it's worth it? The new Avatar rides opened today at Animal Kingsom and the waits were 250 and 195 mins long! No thanks!

We have 4 kids, 7 and under, and just my wife and I. I need a different vacation!!

4 kids! It was hard enough with 2. Enjoy - hope you made it to the fireworks.