Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bremont leather straps that work well with ALT1-ZT/51

Bremont leather straps that work well with ALT1-ZT/51

I have recently purchased my first Bremont timepiece (the ALT1-ZT/51) and I must say that it is a fantastic timepiece and I am quite happy with it. The vintage strap that is supplied with the watch is great both in quality and looks but it is quite a thick strap and as a result, I don't want to wear it on that strap all the time. I want to potentially get another OEM leather strap from Bremont but I am not sure which one would work well with the ALT1-ZT/51. I am considering the Light Nubuck strap as well as Brown/White, Dark Brown/White, and Dark Brown/Brown. Unfortunately, I am nowhere near a boutique where I can look at the options in person and would appreciate if others who have seen the straps could weigh in.

Sherduckian, welcome to the forum and congratulations on acquiring your first Bremont!

Any of the straps that you mention would be a great addition to the ZT/51. One or two members here have, or have owned, ZT/51's - I'm sure they'll be along shortly to share their views and maybe some pictures for you. Do let us know what you end up choosing!

J.

I have mine on a Hirsch Heritage, which is similar to the Bremont nubuck but about 40% of the price...

Richard

Looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bremont Solo (WF)
    Bremont U2 DLC
    Omega Speedmaster Cal 3313
    BR 02-94 Gold
    BR 01-94 Pro Ti

I wear a Hambledon on my Globemaster and get compliments all the time. I bet it would look great on the 51...
    - TexZan -

Agree with the Vintage Hambleden being a great choice if you're into NATO's! Otherwise, that Hirsch that Rich has looks amazing, and very similar to the nubuck from Bremont

Agreed. Hambledon would be a perfect choice or Nubuck oem. Plus lots of great custom options.

Not a Z51 but similar color scheme on a custom vintage strap.

P51 on Nubuck Bremont strap

-----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

I'll go ahead and put my vote in for the nubuck. Easily one of the best straps they make outside of any discontinued models.

ALT1-WT/WH | ALT1-P/BL

Thanks everyone for your input! This is very helpful.

It sounds like Nubuck is the way to go. I love NATO straps as well so the vintage Hembledon is very tempting. Unfortunately, the vintage Hembledon is currently sold out. Any idea if Bremont usually restocks their stuff. Most of the sold out straps have been sold out for quite a while.

Also, thanks for those great photos Rich and Bc321. That P-51 is essentially the same colour scheme as the ZT/51 (as it is the inspiration for ZT/51 anyway) and it looks like the strap works perfectly.

Has anyone ever tried the very expensive rubber b strap (there is a standard non brand specific variant)

Bremont Solo (WF)
    Bremont U2 DLC
    Omega Speedmaster Cal 3313
    BR 02-94 Gold
    BR 01-94 Pro Ti